Apply For Video Content Editor
Contractor will be responsible for editing video content for the SOFREP Team Room video platform. Contracted role may also be expanded to product marketing, special events, podcasts, and other video initiatives in support of brand reach and content creation. This individual should have at least 2 years of experience with audio editing and be able to work remotely with their own software and equipment.
- Create and edit video and audio projects, capture / import media, organize media assets, edit footage and sound files, create and insert static and motion graphics, add music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archive project media.
- Be willing to contribute to development of concepts for upcoming projects, including script development, storyboards, and interview questions.
- Support Marketing team with production of quick-turn content for specific products (as needed).
- Proficiency in Premiere Pro or other video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop.
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail for 100% accuracy.
- Flexibility and adaptability to address fast-paced project changes and adjustments.